You can store offline data in RoboForm Safenotes that are encrypted by your Master Password. Examples of things to store in SafeNotes:
- Software registration codes,
- ATM (cash machine) passwords,
- Lock combinations,
- UNIX command line logins.
2. Use Safenotes as extended Clipboard
You can store non-secret texts such as standard replies to emails in Safenotes too. Each Safenote can be individually password-protected or not.
3. Send or receive Safenotes by E-Mail
The safenotes can be sent via email as:
- unencrypted safenotes,
- encrypted it by a strong password,
- safenotes protected by the Roboform's Master Password
4. Print List of Safenotes
Sometimes printing a specific list of sensitive information is the best option. Roboform's safenotes can be printed all at once or selectively specified.